Simply Bed and Breakfast Package
Best rate available on the web
Like any major city hotel, the room rates at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec may change several times during the month, along with changes in room supply or demand. However, we guarantee that with our Best Rate Guarantee you will always obtain the best possible rates by booking directly on our website or by phone. If you find a rate on another website lower than the best available rate on our website, for the same room type and dates, rate payment requirements and restrictions, bookable on the same day, we will not only match the lower rate you have found, but will also reward you for bringing it to our attention! We want to be your one-stop shop for our hotel room reservations.
In fact, we guarantee that our website rates are the best prices available online.
Our Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the travel industry rates, corporate negotiated rates, government rates or any other negotiated rates with our hotel.
To use this guarantee please call our toll free line at 1 877 522-8108.
High Season - May 1 to October 31
Starting at :
Whiteout on our discounts ! Get up to 25% off on the price of the room. Available until April 30, 2012.
1 877 522-8108
For business or for a memorable vacation, any reason is good to relax in one of our cozy rooms!
At the same time, make the most of the peacefulness and the beauty of the Plains of Abraham and of the urban atmosphere of Grande-Allée’s cafés. With its wide variety of services, Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec is party of life’s sweetest moments!
Your package includes the following:
- Accommodations for two nights
- Bountiful buffet-style breakfast each morning
- Indoor parking space for one car per room
- High speed Internet access for one device
- Gratuities included, taxes to be added
Get more exclusive benefits for free
- 2 free admissions to the Musée de l’Amérique francophone
- 2 free admissions to the Centre de la Francophonie des Amériques
- 4 discount coupons worth 15% in savings at more than 30 business partners in Old Quebec